Sunday, March 29, 2009

Moving Moving from Here to There

section of the kitchen

chandalier that I've been forbidden to touch


Tullip trees outside of her bungalow, just in bloom


Recently my sister has made the decision to move from our quaint little house to a more modern and beautiful bungalow. How I wish I could be her at this moment, sitting around her wonderfully decorated home, with all of her friends around. Though I may be bitter now, this summer will be great, spending days on end there walking back and forth from the vintage shops to the ice cone stand!

4 comments:

  1. Your sister is lucky! It sounds so romantic to live in a little bugalow. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, that chandelier is really beautiful! Don't be sad though, I'm sure you'll decorate your own place wonderfully some day.. :) I like your dress as well..!

    Nesli

    ReplyDelete